Skip to content
- (forthcoming) “Boolean-valued Class Forcing”, with S. Friedman, V. Gitman, Fundamenta Mathematicae.
- (2020) “Universism and Extensions of V”, with N. Barton, S. Friedman, Review of Symbolic Logic. PhilArchive. Journal.
- (2017) “Hyperclass Forcing in Morse-Kelley Class Theory”, with S. Friedman, Journal of Symbolic Logic. Arxiv. Journal.
- (2015) “Multiverse Conceptions in Set Theory”, with S. Friedman, R. Honzik, C. Ternullo, Synthese. Journal.
Book Chapters/Invited Contributions
- (forthcoming) “Modern class forcing”, with V. Gitman, Research Trends in Contemporary Logic, M. Fitting, D. Gabbay, M. Pourmahdian, A. Rezus, A. Daghighi (Ed.), College Publications. PhilArchive.
- (2021) “Conceptions of Infinity and Set in Lorenzen’s Operationist System”, in: Proceedings der Konferenz “Paul Lorenzen: Mathematician and Logician”, Series Logic, Epistemology and the Unity of Science, Springer. PhilArchive. Book.
- (2020) “Introduction to special issue on the foundations of mathematics”, with N. Barton, S. Friedman, C. Ternullo, J. Wigglesworth, Synthese. Book.
- (2018) “Class Forcing in Class Theory”, In: The hyperuniverse project and maximality, Eds. C. Antos, S. Friedman, R. Honzik, C. Ternullo, Birkhäuser Basel, 2018. arxiv.org . Book.
- “Models as fundamental entities in set theory: a naturalistic and practice-based approach”.
- “Expanding the notion of inconsistency in mathematics: the theoretical foundations of mutual inconsistency”, manuscript for From Contradiction to Defectiveness to Pluralism in Science: Philosophical and Formal Analyses, O. Bueno, M. Martínez-Ordaz (Ed.), Synthese Library Book Series.
- “A general procedure for a Second Philosophy analysis into set-theoretic methodology”, with D. Kant, manuscript for Outstanding Contributions to Logic: Penelope Maddy, S. Arbeiter and J. Kennedy (Ed.), Springer. PhilArchive.
- (2020) “The Foundations of Mathematics: Competing Foundations, New Axioms and the Set-Theoretic Multiverse”, with N. Barton, S. Friedman, C. Ternullo, J. Wigglesworth, Special Issue of Synthese, Volume 197. Book.
- (2018) “The Hyperuniverse Project and Maximality”, with S. Friedman, R. Honzik, C. Ternullo, Birkhäuser Basel (Springer). Book.